Thursday, June 19, 2014

Jamba Juice at Home Smoothie Kit

I received the Jamba Juice at Home Smoothie Kit free from influenster in my surf's up voxbox. The product can be found in the freezer section and looks like this:



the flavor I chose was Caribean Passion, it has mango, strawberry, peach, and non-fat yogurt in it. All you do is add apple juice. I didn't have apple juice so I used my sons mango peach V8 Fusion juice. You open the bag empty it in a blender and add 8oz of juice. Maybe my blender sucks but when I tried to blend it it just didn't want to work. The package recommends 20 seconds of pulsing then 60 seconds on the smoothie/puree setting. When I did this it took more like 5 minutes to get it completely blended, and even then I had chewable chunks in my smoothie and what I felt was too much liquid. It looked like this:

To me the consistency was not really smoothie like and it tasted way too sugary. It wasn't terrible but I don't think it's a product I plan on purchasing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment