Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Upbiotics

What are Probiotics?
"Probiotics are good bacteria that play an essential role in our body, especially benefit in our digestive and immune systems. Probiotic bacteria favorably alter the intestinal microflora balance, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, promote good digestion, boost immune function, and increase resistance to infection."
 
Probiotics claim to help a variety of health problems with the gut and beyond, everything from constipation to diarrhea and yeast infections to acne. Before this product I had never thought about trying probiotics. I figured I'm pretty normal so I don't need them. After reading up on the benefits to the skin and immune system I figured it won't hurt to give them a try.  The best part is these are not only perfectly safe but encouraged to take while breastfeeding! They pass to the baby and can clear up and prevent thrush as well as helping to regulate mom and baby. Rae recently had an issue with thrush. I searched natural remedies like crazy since I'd rather not have to use and anti fungal cream on her being so young. Within a few days of me taking these capsules she started to clear up and in about two weeks the thrush was completely gone! Also rumor has it that they can help with weight loss, although I have no personal experience there so it may or may not be accurate. I plan on keeping these in my routine even though I have a terrible time remembering to take them. Since they are taken twice day with food I try o remember in the morning with coffee and around dinner time but usually the day is hectic at those times.

This particular brand of probiotics contains 7 strains L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, L. Caise, B. longum, B. breve, B. subtilis. These all occur naturally in a healthy gut.

I would chose this brand over others because they are manufactured in the USA and there are no chemicals, preservatives, fillers, or binders in the capsules they are completely natural and with minimal research all ingredients are identifiable.

These can be purchased on Amazon and the companies website.

I received this product  free in exchange for a honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment