Friday, October 10, 2014

Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Straws

As Americans we use a lot of plastic disposable straws. Have you ever really thought about how fast those add up in landfills? With more than 500 million straws used A DAY in the U.S. that number is sure to add up fast! These plastic straws are not biodegradable, they just break down into little toxic pieces. So when I saw the opportunity to try the stainless steel straws by Eco at Heart http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K7VGAMO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I jumped on it! They come in handy around the house and even come with a little brush to clean them with. The straws are washable and they get cold with whatever you are drinking. Because of this I wouldn't recommend using them with hot liquids as I'm sure they heat up as well.  I don't like that they aren't flexible and you can jab yourself with them and hurt yourself. Therefore they aren't the best product for children. This kinda sucks since my son is the number 1 straw user in our house.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment