Friday, October 10, 2014

Hydracentials 16 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle

I recently got to try out the bigger version of this bottle, and I loved it, so of course I jumped on the chance to try the smaller one. I decided this one would be my son's since he loves mine so much. This works perfect for him, it's thinner than the original so it's great for his little hands to hold. This bottle is great and it keeps liquids cool all day! We love them so much I'm planning on purchasing my husband one in the near future!
The coozie and straw cleaner are both extra and available for purchase seperate from the bottles themselves. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment