Friday, September 5, 2014

Adovia Facial Moisturizer And Sulfur Soap For Acne

I was given the chance to try out a facial moisturizer and a sulfur soap bar for acne both by Adovia. I chose to review these two products together because they compliment one another so well. If you decide to try one I recommend to get the other with it.
I'll start with the sulfur soap bar.
This bar is huge! I expected a small bar of soap since it is meant for your face, but this bar is larger than the one I have in my shower. The soap is enriched with minerals and sulfur from the dead sea. The sulfur has antiseptic, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties. I can't say enough good things about this soap. I'm pregnant and my skin has broken out like crazy, within two days of using this I noticed that my skin was visibly clearer and looked brighter. So I decided to pair the soap with the moisturizer that I had received from the same company and hadn't used yet.
This moisturizer is a very thick day cream that smells like grandmas perfume. I'm not kidding that's the only thing I know to compare it to sorry guys. It's not greasy at all and very little goes a long way! This also contains dead sea minerals as well and natural oils and aloe for hydration. This product left my skin glowing from the first use. I plan on buying both of these when I run out I love them so much. 
The best part is they are both hypo-allergenic and cruelty free! I HIGHLY recommend both these products. They can be viewed or purchased here:


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment