Friday, September 5, 2014

Trim Fuel Protein Shake


I was chosen the try out the Trim Fuel Protein shakes. I received the flavors chocolate, vanilla, mocha latte, and apple cinnamon. I'm not a fan of straight protein shakes but I love protein powder in smoothies! I couldn't wait to try these. First I tried the chocolate 
I added 2 tablespoon scoops to the mix and blended it up the chocolate flavor was prominent in the smoothie which I enjoyed.

I'm not the only one who loved it! I tried the vanilla the same way and the two scoops was a bit over powering so for the mocha latte and apple cinnamon I only used one and it was perfect it added just enough to the smoothie without over powering the fruit in it. This powder blends really well and is pretty filling. I would recommend this shake. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. My grandson loves the Apple Cinnamon! I use this for him instead of ice cream! I add a scoop of Frozen Coconut Milk desert and top with fresh Cinnamon and apple wedge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the vanilla as you can drink alone, or add anything you want to it. Pineapple, Butterscotch

    ReplyDelete