Thursday, September 11, 2014

Molly's Suds

With a new baby on the way we, well I've made the decision to cloth diaper. With this decision I went on the quest to find the best cloth diaper detergent I can. So I contacted Molly's Suds http://www.mollyssuds.com/ asking for a sample to test out. This is what I received:
Two cloth diaper detergent packets and an instruction card.


One packet of all natural laundry powder.

Two discount codes to purchase other products from them.
Since new baby hasn't made her appearance yet I tested the cloth diaper detergent on some underwear that my recently potty trained two year old soiled. It cleaned efficiently with no odor or stains left behind. The laundry powder is amazing! You can mix it into a paste to use as a stain remover which is super effective, or just add a couple tablespoons into your normal laundry. I was a bit skeptical at first because when I added it to the water in the washer it didn't bubble like most powdered detergents. I added a small load of laundry just as a trial run and it was extremely effective on our clothes. The only qualm I have is when used on my hand wash only clothes (which I wash on delicate and hang to dry) they felt slightly crispy when hung out and dried. So if you hang dry I would recommend a fabric softener with the laundry powder. Overall I highly recommend this detergent for cloth diapers and all your laundry needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment