Thursday, June 16, 2011

update

The age old question, is there a heaven and a hell? We may never know. We all have our own beliefs, and in my opinion there is not. I believe in reincarnation. My grandpa's condition is deteriating, but that doesn't mean that he will leave us forever. I believe that he will come back into our lives somehow.
As I sit here pondering in my grandpa's amazingly comfortable chair, I have to wonder whos beliefs are trully right? What if they all are, in their own way? That you may go to heaven, and be an angel or hell and be a demon or whatever but at some point when you are through with your spiritual R&R you come back to this Earth to try again.

I was never one to be really religious. I'm Pagan. But I'll always believe that there is something out there to help guide us. I don't think it's fair that my Nana won't let me stay the night again for the fear that the lack of sleep will take a big toll on me, but I understand where she's coming from. I need to go home and pack, the hardest thing will be picking out an outfit for the funeral, I need to do her laundry so that she can pack. I need to rest for tomorrow, because my Uncle is picking me up to go to a Parkinson's benefit. There's so much to be done with so little time and so much uncertainty, he could pass at any moment. I believe he's waiting on something or someone, but he could just be doing it in his own time. Trying to show us that he's still stubborn and still strong that he can do things his way just like always. Father's day is Sunday. I'm afraid he'll pass then, that would be like double the heart break. I love my grandpa and as long as he goes with the least pain possible I'll be happy :)
-Marie

1 comment:

  1. i like this one too, your views and beliefs are as real as you are baby. i am so proud of the young lady you are turning into... i love you my darling girl

    ReplyDelete