Friday, June 17, 2011

Waiting

After having little sleep last night I woke up once again to an empty house. I promptly called my grandma to ask when someone will come pick me up. She informed me that my papa has gotten worse and that she's not leaving ans my mom will come get me later, I just knew that I couldn't sit around waiting for later. Eventually nana had my Aunt Sharon come get me, which I'm extremely grateful for. I now look like one hot mess lol, my hair is half straightened and my makeup nonexistant, but atleast I'm here with my grandpa, that's all that matters to me right now.
We are all sitting here wondering why he wants to stay in this world why he is willing to suffer...his body is an empty vessel, with his spirit still clinging on, unwilling to depart this plane. I wish he'd pass on for his own sake. I don't want him to suffer anymore, it's wrong. (Micheal is insane!!! But I get what he's saying:) ESP for the win) Nana and Micheal make this really hard to wite because they don't stop talking but I shall still attempt. I think i can't keep my train of thought so I'm ng to go see my grandpa.
-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment