Saturday, August 23, 2014

1.00mm 540 Needles Derma Roller by Petunia Skincare

I'm 100% up for trying new things, so when this product popped up on my Tomoson I had to go for it. The Petunia Skincare Derma Roller is an interesting product to say the least. It contains 540 1.0 mm needles on a roller meant to roll on your face and body to stimulate collagen production and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It can help reduce the appearance of scars and cellulite as well as smooth skin ( this is from the collagen). This product did work for me after a few uses my skin appeared tighter and smoother, but I don't think this is for me. Its not completely painless, to me it felt like little stings and I'm not a fan of beauty is pain. I would recommend this product to someone who doesn't mind a little ouch to look good.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment