Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nightfood Nutrition bars

I was given the opportunity to try Nightfood nutrition bars. These bars are supposed to be a healthy alternative before bed or late night snack. We all snack at night, most of the time we crave something sweet so this is perfect. The flavor is called cookies and dreams which of course is a play on cookies and cream. They taste like your typical protein bar which if your weird like me I absolutely love the taste of protein bars. These aren't currently sold in stores you can find them at amazon or at https://nightfood.isrefer.com/go/hp/TB/. A new flavor called midnight chocolate crunch is set to debut soon as well.
They come in a convenient box with a perforated top for easy opening.

There were 6 bars in the box butttt I got a little hungry so now there are 2.
They are currently offering a free trial box which contains the 6 bars all you pay is $4.95 for shipping and handling. There is a catch though, you sign up for the automatic shipment program, which gives a free box every month (buy 3, get the 4th free). The trial period is 14 days and you can cancel in the 14 day period to be taken off auto-ship. To take advantage of this free offer use the above link.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment