Friday, August 22, 2014

Oleavine Konjac Exfoliating Sponge

I was given the opportunity to test out the Oleavine Beauty Activated Charcoal Facial sponge. This is a nice sized teardrop shaped sponge that is a grey/black color.
When I applied for this promotion I wasn't really sure how a sponge like this worked. You use it by its self, no cleanser needed that activated charcoal in the sponge does the cleansing for you. The sponge is ok, as with any new facial product it made me break out within a few days. I love how soft it makes my skin feel and how it doesn't have a scent. My only complaint is even if you don't squeeze it, it never dries back into it's original shape. I'm not sure if I would purchase this sponge for myself again, although I do like how it makes my skin feel I don't really see the practicality in it or the need. 


http://www.amazon.com/Konjac-Sponge-Exfoliating-Exfoliation-Effectiveness/dp/B00M2DZTUY/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1407602052&sr=8-31&keywords=konjac+sponge

http://www.oleavine.com/product/konjac

-facial-beauty-sponge/
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment