Saturday, August 16, 2014

Foxbrim Youthful Radiance Eye Cream

All these beauty creams and products promise the same thing. Better looking, better feeling, and more youthful skin. This product isn't any different and just like the others only has minimal results. Over the month that I have been using it morning and night the only difference I've noticed is that I look more awake. It's organic but that's about the only selling point for me. I haven't used an eye cream on a regular basis before this and don't plan to start now. It is a great moisturizer but in my opinion it doesn't have the wrinkle healing properties the company claims it does.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment