Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mega Mesh Magnetic Screen Door


What feels like FOREVER ago hubby and I picked up two of the magnetic screen doors from petsmart. They were about $9. They were the worst investment ever... they litterally lasted two days and now just hang in ugly tatters cause I'm too lazy to take them down and Jon's deployed! So I jumped on the chance to try a different brand for free!!! This one is awesome! The magnets are actually sewn in instead of clipped on so if Tanner happens to shut it in the door I'm not searching for the missing magnet that popped off for days. It's great and I would definitely pay the price for this great product! Infact I plan on ordering another soon since we like to keep two on our french doors.
 
  • ✓ MADE OF PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS - MegaMesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door by Easy Install uses the strongest materials and a superior manufacturing process.
  • ✓ EASY TO INSTALL & REMOVE - no tools required. Our magnetic screen door is easy to install on various surfaces.
  • ✓ IDEAL FOR PET OWNERS - pets will learn to use the magnetic screen door in minutes.
  • ✓ OPENS AND CLOSES WITH EASE #1 MegaMesh uses 26 strong magnetic points of contact so it opens and closes automatically
  • ✓ 100% 'BUG FREE' SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - we are so confident in MegaMesh we offer a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment