Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hydracentials Sporty 25 oz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle


I was chosen to test out this sports bottle from Hydracentials. This bottle is 25 oz. and stainless steel so it keeps drinks icy for hours! It is different from any sports bottle I've ever used before as this has a straw connected to the spout so you don't have to tip the whole bottle, something I knew but didn't think of when I went to try the bottle out, so tipping it I go...

Then this tiny person decided to pick it up for a drink. This was his expression when I told him he had to tip the bottle... So to work this bottle you have to be smarter than a 2 year old, which apparently I'm not. I love the fact that you don't have to tip it to me that's more work than it's worth especially after working out! It's so easy to clean, and the straw pops out which is very convenient.
I love this bottle and I would recommend it to anyone active looking for a great water bottle for the gym.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment