Monday, August 25, 2014

Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap

I love homemade soap! So I jumped on the opportunity try out Keomi's homemade soap! I was so excited I forgot to snag a picture before tearing into it!
The soap came wrapped in tissue paper,

and included a business card which when opened contained storage instructions.

I chose to break a piece off my soap to use and save the rest.
This smells so yummy! This particular one smells like lemon grass and feels so good on my skin. It does not leave behind the filmy residue that commercial soap does and works wonders on my sensitive skin. This is a great bar to use as a facial cleanser. I highly recommend this soap.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment