Sunday, August 31, 2014

PureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge


I was recently given the opportunity to test out this Bamboo Charcoal Konjac sponge. This is the second sponge of this time I've had the privilege of receiving. I love these charcoal sponges they are light exfoliators and leave my skin feeling unbelievably refreshed and soft. I like this sponge a lot. I like that it is small and compact. As you can see below it also comes with a small suction cup so you can attach it inside your shower to to your mirror when not in use. 
I love that they thought of that little detail as with the last sponge I received from a different company I really had no where to hang it to dry out of the humidity of my shower. This one is smaller than my other one so it probably won't last as long. The company recommends to replace the sponge every 2-3 months so you do get a lot of use out of it. This sponge helps to even skin texture, prevent break outs, and is 100% eco friendly. The PureSOL sponge can be found at Konjac Sponge - Activated Charcoal - Facial Sponge, 100% Natural Sponge, Eco-Friendly - Gentle Exfoliating Sponge, Deep Cleansing, Improved Skin Texture - Konjac Facial Cleansing Sponge - Natural Beauty Products -Free of Chemicals, Parabens, Sulphates, Fragrances & Coloring. Good for Sensitive Skin, Hypoallergenic - Cruelty Free, Vegan, Biodegradable, Naturally Sustainable - 100% Money Back Guarantee  I highly recommend these sponges!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment